- Crown Princess Mary of Denmark: Chanel N°5 PARFUM
- Princess Letizia of Spain: Davidoff Cool Water
- Queen Máxima of the Netherlands: Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau De Parfum
- Princess Diana: Hermès 24, Faubourg
- Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge: White Gardenia Petals Eau de Parfum by Illuminum
- Former Queen of the Netherlands, Princess Beatrix: Private Collection Perfume | Estee Lauder
- Princess Caroline of Monaco: Fracas Robert Piguet
- Queen Elizabeth II: CREED Women’s Fleurissimo
I came across this interesting article about royal fragrances of the past and decided to look into what the modern royals wear. There wasn’t too much information regarding the topic, but I’ve gathered the above information from what I learned on The Royal Forums, a pretty reliable source on all things royal.
Bonus: On they day of her wedding to Prince Charles, Diana is reported to have spilt her bottle of perfume all over her dress.