With Prince George’s first birthday being tomorrow (!), what’s a better way to celebrate than a London-inspired gift guide the Prince would surely approve. Perfect picks for the wee Prince or Princess in your life.
Starting from bottom left going clockwise
- Silver Cross Kensington Pram Stroller White & Navy (www.silvercrossus.com) – $2,750 The Kensington pram is perfect for parents who prefer a traditional pram, but value the convenience of a detachable body and folding chassis. Each Kensington pram is handmade in Yorkshire using traditional methods and feature a polished chrome chassis, hand stitched fabrics and hand painted fine line detailing.
- Boys London Tee W/ Short (www.magnificentbaby.com) – $21 It’s London! Big Ben, a Double Decker Bus and the Eye all appear here on a marine blue Jersey Tee. The tee pairs perfectly with the lightly striped shorts.
- London Bus Stroller Toy – Mini Red Bus (us.mamasandpapas.com) – $13 Mini red London bus stroller and car seat toy is a soft and colorful travel toy designed to entertain your baby whilst out and about.
- Harrods Guardsman Bear (www.harrods.com) – $35 Adorably smart, this guardsman bear is ready to report for duty. Equally at home guarding the palace or sitting pretty in your home, he is a real national treasure.
- Uncle Goose Classic ABC Blocks from J.Crew (www.jcrew.com) – $36 Fun to stack, they also help build strength, improve hand-eye coordination, teach spatial relationships, develop math and reading skills and more—it’s no wonder they’re considered the original educational toy.
- This is London (www.amazon.com) – $15 Illustrator M Sasek shares his impressions of London with its beautiful buildings, historic monuments, bridges, parks, shops and Piccadilly Circus, black cabs, Horse Guards, and famed Underground.